Fellowship in Advanced Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
You should have completed the following modules from any institute/ academy of any country. (Note: If you lack any of the following certificates/credits, register in the program and we will help you connect to our concerned affiliated academies/ institutions/ trainers in your city/country where you can get huge discount on training.)
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy- Vertebral Column, Temporomandibular Joint, Pelvic Complex and Peripheral Joints (48 Credit Hours)
- Neural Mobilization (8 Credit Hours)
- Muscle Energy Techniques (16 Credit Hours)
- Myofascial Release (16 Credit Hours)
- Positional Release Techniques (16 Credit Hours)
- IASTM (16 Credit Hours)
- Dry Needling (16 Credit Hours)
- Visceral Manipulation (16 Credit Hours)
- Krishna's Kinetikinetic Manual Therapy (16 Credit Hours)
- Kinesiology Taping (16 Credit Hours)
Step 1: Verification of completion of courses & credit (10 USD)
Step 2: Registration as a researcher in the current research work going on under Virtued Academy India (free).
Step 3: 1 week mandatory observership and research data collection in any of our recognized/affiliated hospitals/centers of 6 countries (free).
Step 4: 3 months mandatory continuous practice at your own work place. Minimum 3 case studies should be submitted to the academy at the end of 3 months (free guidance and supervision).
Step 5: Publication of the research paper as a co-author and the 3 case studies as the primary author in any indexed journal with good impact factor (free).
Step 6: Issuing coded e-certificate (free)/ Printed Certificate (Free+Postal Charge)
For more details, kindly write to us- email@example.com